Pages

Three in a Bed by Carmen Reid

Last year I read a book called Three in a Bed and I actually thought it was pretty good. My other half (OH) got it for me and because of the topic (pregnancy), I read it straight away. The book is a fictional novel based around a woman wanting to get pregnant, but the story is not so much about her trying to conceive or about her waiting to try, it's mostly about her journey throughout her pregnancy and the hardships and exciting moments that come her way. It goes in to detail about things such as morning sickness and raging hormones, and it's generally quite a humorous book, so if you're in need of a laugh, this is a good book to read.

btemplates

1 comments:

Damita said...

I really like that book :) It is really good, made me giggle

Post a Comment